Our families and our future are facing major challenges - housing in crisis, wage disparities growing, limited health care access, impacts of climate change reshaping our future and a federal administration set on undermining the values of respect and inclusion in our community. Now, circumstances have afforded us the opportunity for change, and to take real action to solve our issues. With your support, we can take a big first step towards change during the CA Primary on March 3, 2020.
I am running for AD 25 because now more than ever we need a strong voice in Sacramento that will lead, fight, and dare to do the big things that the residents of the South Bay and California deserve. I am a member of the working class, I am a proud single-mother, and I am the only candidate that has the experience of working on State issues AND has worked with the residents of AD 25.
Throughout my career and in public service I have always south unity and close the divides that separate us, because those divisions prevent us from making positive impacts. I will listen and I will work in a collaborative spirit, but I will also take the risks to advocate and deliver change for my neighbors. I’m ready to do the big things because the times demand someone willing to dream big so we may achieve big. I look forward to our conversations and continuing to achieve for one another, for our families and children and for the future.
Please contact me anytime firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you. Please contact me anytime with your concerns or questions. Together we will continue to do amazing things.
ABOUT Karina Dominguez:
- Grew up in East San José, attended Independence High School and earned her B.A. in Psychology from Notre Dame de Namur University.
- Karina began her career in community service as a Field Representative for San José City Council District 5. She has since served as a Sr. Field Representative for both CA Assembly District 25 & CA Senate District 10.
- Currently serves as a Crime Prevention Specialist for the San José Police Department.
- Appointed Vice Mayor of Milpitas in 2019.
- Karina lives in Milpitas and her daughter just completed her first year of college in San Diego.
Paid for by Karina Dominguez for Assembly 2020 FPPC#1418828